Saturday, April 4, 2015

How to- Pairwise Comparison Graphs


Haha!
I love this little package!
Package: GGally

Basically I have 6 vectors of different ecological services. I need to look for the correlation coefficient and want to visualize it. I set up a data frame of the services I want to look and call it pairwise.dat.

ggpairs(pairwise.dat,lower=list(continuous="smooth", params=c(colour="blue")),upper=list(params=list(corSize=13)), axisLabels='show')+theme_bw()+theme(legend.position = "none", panel.grid.major = element_blank(), axis.ticks = element_blank(), panel.grid.minor = element_blank(),panel.border = element_rect(linetype = "dashed", colour = "black", fill = NA))





The lower shows the comparisons between two services
The diagonal shows the distribution of a service 
The upper shows the correlation coefficients.

No comments:

Post a Comment